The One That Got Away
It was summer when I first chatted with this guy. It was vague to understand but we just met online and I must say I've been excited with our first encounter. You know talking with a foreign guy is a way to big incredulous.
What caught me is his innocent, hazel eyes that rapes my soul into thousand pieces. To cut it short we'eve only last for 3 months and boom he just got away.
Away from must I see the reality. It sucks but life must go on. His just another part of your psyche misery.
Love is set to untold to everyone but when it strikes you it'll be boon and pain.
It was summer when I first chatted with this guy. It was vague to understand but we just met online and I must say I've been excited with our first encounter. You know talking with a foreign guy is a way to big incredulous.
What caught me is his innocent, hazel eyes that rapes my soul into thousand pieces. To cut it short we'eve only last for 3 months and boom he just got away.
Away from must I see the reality. It sucks but life must go on. His just another part of your psyche misery.
Love is set to untold to everyone but when it strikes you it'll be boon and pain.

Comments
Post a Comment